Digital Marketing Intern (Paid)
We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated marketing Intern to join us. If you’re an ambitious individual who wants to build a career in social media and content marketing, then we want to work with you. It is a multidisciplinary role that will see you being a key member of the team, running your own projects and working closely with management team.
In addition to being an excellent communicator, you should have excellent multitasking and organizational abilities. The successful candidate will also have in-depth knowledge of marketing techniques and social media platforms.
We are a funded tech start-up building a new mobile/web platform that will help property investors make more money from their property. The founders have successfully built and exited tech businesses before and are growing the team for this exciting venture.
• Optimising Website effectiveness & SEO.
• Managing social media strategy and building our presence across relevant external social and digital channels.
• Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends.
• Developing and managing paid social ad campaigns.
• Website content management.
• Generating blog articles and relevant content for our audience.
• Reviewing marketing efforts and assisting in creating monthly marketing reports.
• Understanding of Google Analytics
• Skilled at SEO
• Social marketing & Facebook Insights
• Video editing
• Adobe suite
You'd be working from modern offices in Longbridge, Birmingham.
If this sounds like you and you'd be up for it - get in touch email@example.com.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE CAN ONLY INTERVIEW APPLICANTS ALREADY RESIDENT IN THE UK.